Everyday our senses are bombarded with invitations to win free stuff. Whether it is those amazing, must be believed emails that invite us to relinquish our bank account details in return for 2 million Nigerian Dollars! Or constant barrage of adverts on every website enticing you to the dark side with the promise of nirvana. Or maybe its just your friends and colleagues on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook offering freebies in return for a ‘RT and Follow’. This has become a way of life.
Well despite what the most sceptical of us may think there is plenty of genuine free stuff out there to be won.
You have won 12 months FREE Gym membership.
In order to claim your prize please follow these steps:
- Set aside 1 hour without any distractions.
- Put on a good pair of boots, trainers or shoes.
- Put on some appropriate clothing, remembering that layering is better than one thick item.
- Pack plenty of water and maybe a snack into a small easy to carry bag.
- Open the front door and head to the gym.
- Repeat 3 – 5 times a week.
You don’t even have to walk far because the gym is just outside your front door!
The Gymnasium that you have just won membership to is right on your doorstep. If fact it is the great outdoors. Why pay through the nose for a gym membership that will keep you stuck-up inside a sweaty, smelly building full of posers, prima donnas and pseudo adonises.
A good walk has all the benefits of a gym and can offer a lot more. In addition to good cardio exercise, you also get fresh air – some thing we don’t get enough of stuck in our homes, offices, shops and factories. You also get all of these advantages at no hidden extra cost:
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Prevent or manage various conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles.
- Improve your mood and mental health
- Improve your balance and coordination.
- Helps fight the onset of dementia
- Boosts your Vitamin D – essential in these short winter days
So to take up you FREE Gym membership just