Why you should engage with Glyn Dodwell?
- Because, against huge competition, I have been selected as an Ordnance Survey Get Outside Champions for four years running. GetOutside is recognised as the consumer platform for engaging with outdoor activity in the UK. Overall media engagement of GetOutside in 2018 almost 50 million people, applicants for the most recent Get Outside Champions program over 750.
- Because my name is growing through my PR work with Ordnance Survey (Countryfile Live), (TOTG Festival)
- Because I am known nationally, having been nominated for The Great Outdoors – Outdoor Personality of the Year 2018
Why Invite Glyn as your Inspirational/Motivational Speaker
- Glyn’s outdoor adventures started as an eight year old Wolf Cub and culminated in becoming one of the select Ordnance Survey GetOutside Champions. He has been a walker, rock climber, mountaineer, caver, potholer and much more. He has adventured all over the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
- Professionally he started as a college drop-out and jobless teenager, during the 1970’s financial recession, and rose to become a high flying Military Aviator with 30 years experience. He now works in the eCommerce Industry for an established communications company.
- Glyn is an inspirational academic student. Having failed his 11-plus and dropped out of college, he now holds 3 degrees. Gaining a BA in Geology at the age of 35, a BA in Archaeology at 48 and a Masters Degree in Archaeology and Heritage at the age of 50. Proving you are never too young to learn.
Why work with Glyn to promote your outdoor gear?
- Because I know what outdoor clothing and outdoor equipment works and what does not!
- Because I have a growing blog audience backed up by Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & YouTube channels
- Because I am honest and always give a users opinion rather than a ‘trade’ opinion
- Because I already work with top equipment PR agencies (Spring PR) (Entice Communications)
Why you should let Glyn run your navigation workshops and guided walks?
- Because I have over 40 years of group leadership experience
- Because I plan a walk based on what you want, not on what I fancy!
- Because I have over 50 years map reading and navigation experience & over 40 years teaching the subject
- Because I run navigation training courses tailored to suit individual or group needs
I have worked with